We offer the most cutting-edge and comprehensive integrative therapy services in the Winchester and the North Shenandoah Valley Area.
We do this by using new interpretations of Functional Neurology, Functional Endocrinology, and Integrative Medicine technologies for your complete health and wellness.
When you come to us, we do not take a one-size-fits-all approach with our patients. We look for the root cause of the problem and take a whole body approach.
We combine a proven system of Neurological and Metabolic based care. The result is a specific, natural solution that doesn’t rely on the use of drugs or surgery to improve your body’s function.
Because of this emphasis on the brain-body connection, your treatment will focus on the goal of balancing your brain’s output to your body. When your brain operates more efficiently, it will communicate better with your body and in most cases, improve your overall function.
The following techniques are utilized in the clinic:
- A Complete Functional Neurological Examination
- Neuro-Endocrine Evaluation
- Genetic Testing (including MTHFR)
- Methylation Evaluation
- Hormone & Adrenal Testing
- Food Sensitivity Testing
- GI Mapping Testing
- Organic Acid/Amino Acid Testing
- Functional Blood Chemistry Evaluation
- A Thorough Metabolic Evaluation
- Neurofeedback Brain Mapping (QEEG)
- Trigenics Advanced Neurological Muscle Assessment
The following services are utilized in the clinic:
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
- Robotic High Level Laser Therapy
- Neurofeedback/NeuroIntegration Therapy
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Cellular Exercise
- Functional Brain Based Therapies
- Weight Loss Programs
- Full Comprehensive Gut Repair Programs
- Detoxification/Purification Programs
- Hormone & Adrenal Support Programs
- Trigenics Non-Surgical Operations
- Dry Needling Techniques
- Quantum Neurological Reset Technique
We encourage all of our patients to undergo a functional blood chemistry evaluation so that:
- We can determine which nutritional products are appropriate for your individual needs.
- We can design and implement a nutritional program to restore your body to its natural, healthy state.
- We can provide early detection of potentially life-threatening health conditions.
- We can keep you from spending money on nutritional products that you do not need.
If you’ve been on the “merry-go-round” from doctor after doctor, but don’t have solutions and answers about your condition…we can help.
Call 540-678-1212 to see if you qualify for care or fill out the form below and request your appointment now.