IV Drip Menu
Intravenous (IV) Therapy is a treatment method which uses nutrients such as vitamins or minerals and administers these directly into the bloodstream.
Diet & Detox Drip
If your goal is to lose weight, you are not alone. Two-thirds of adults in the United States are obese or overweight. A healthy lifestyle including a proper diet and exercise are critical to attaining weight loss goals, but a vitamin IV can help jumpstart the process. Our Diet & Detox IV drip is formulated to put your metabolism into overdrive.
- Boost metabolism and energy, detoxify your vital organs, eliminate excess body fat, reduce hunger cravings, fit into those jeans and much more.
- What’s Inside? Vitamin C, B12, B5, B-Complex, Magnesium, Calcium L-Carnitine, Selenium, L-Glutamine, Zinc
Myer's Cocktail Drip
Approximately 45 million Americans suffer from chronic headaches, and of them, 28 million suffer from migraines. Herbal remedies, Vitamin supplements, Western medications and dietary changes are some of the common headache treatments. A vitamin IV drip works to relax blood vessels and skeletal muscle and kick that headache to the curb.
Fatigue is a debilitating health issue. The bottom line is that when you feel tired, even the simplest of tasks can seem impossible. The classic Myers’ Cocktail is used to treat many chronic illnesses, fatigue, viral infections, muscle aches and more, giving you the boost to take on your whole day.
- Hectic 24/7 lifestyle – such as stress, depression, headaches, a weakened immune system, allergies, muscle aches, fatigue, difficulty in concentrating, poor food and nutrition choices.
- What’s inside? Vitamin C, B5, B12, B-Complex, Magnesium, Calcium
Our skin is a sensitive organ that reacts not only to external forces, but what comes from within our bodies as well. Treat yourself right inside and out with a special blend of vitamins and nutrients designed to suppress the formation of acne and produce collagen to enhance elasticity and much more.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles, suppress formation of acne and blemishes, and produce collagen to enhance elasticity, healthy skin and much more.
- What’s Inside? Vitamin C, B12, B5, B-Complex, Magnesium, Calcium, L-Lysine, L-Proline, Selenium, Glutathione
October marks the start of the flu season, which peaks in January and February and goes through May. We all do our best to prevent getting sick by avoiding those infected, staying hydrated and frequent hand washing. Give your immune system a boost with high doses of antioxidants and immune system supporters.
- Exercise fatigue, general exhaustion, hangover, skin complexion, seasonal illness, jet-lag and much more.
- What’s Inside? B-Complex
Contact our office at 540-678-1212 if you are interested in a healthier you!
The services provided have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The material on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Always consult your physician before beginning any therapy program. All therapies are specific formulations prepared by Brain & Body Regenerative Medicine. Any designations or references to therapies are for marketing purposes only.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help regenerate your health!
3051 Valley Ave.
Winchester, VA 22601