A Powerhouse of Untapped Potential
The body is a powerful thing: constructed with the building blocks needed to help heal itself. But as the body ages, those regenerative abilities slow dramatically and we are left with the question: is there a way to supplement what’s breaking down? We believe so.
Aiding the optimal healing environment within the body is the essence of regenerative medicine. And the notion of supplementing what already exists within the body is the answer healthcare has been looking to unlock for decades.
Advantages of Connective Tissue Allografts:
- They work to heal tissue
- All natural
- Minimally invasive
- Very Low Risk – No known adverse reactions recorded
- Safety governed by the FDA and AATB (American Association of Tissue Banks)
- Quick Recovery – Little to no downtime from physical/social activities
- May help to avoid surgery
- Patient Satisfaction
- Easy procedure
Alternative Medicine based on you.
No longer do you have to settle for outdated protocols, subpar results, and endless doctor visits.
- Tissues rich in MSCs derived from the umbilical cord and the amniotic membrane provide structural benefits.
- Umbilical cord tissue can be used to supplement cushioning in the same way that it cushions critical blood flow between mother and child.
- Placental tissue is a rich source of natural regenerative cells. Those cells use molecules to help the immune system, stimulate regeneration, and reduce inflammation.