Understanding regenerative medicine and stem cell therapies starts with a little research. We’ve made the process a little easier for you!
We’ve compiled the most recent case studies from medical journals on regenerative medicine and the results patients are getting from these treatments.
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a biomechanical disease progressing gradually to the degradation of joint cartilage. Knee OA is one of the most frequent forms of osteoarthritis. It has a high prevalence in Asian countries …. Download Now
Osteoarthritis (OA) is a degenerative disease of the connective tissue and progresses with age in the older population or develops in young athletes following sports-related injury. The articular cartilage is … Download Now
Adult Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells Delivered via Intra-Articular Injection to the Knee Following Partial Medial Meniscectomy
There are limited options for tissue restoration and the prevention of degenerative changes in the knee. Stem cells have …. Download Now
More About MSC’s
Take a moment to learn more about multipotent stromal cells and why we use them. We’ve taken our most frequent ones and answered them!
What are mesenchymal stem cells (MSC’s)?
How do MSC's work?
Simply stated, cord derived stem cells have an innate intelligence and activate the body’s own self-healing mechanisms. They seek out inflammation and degenerations – They go where your body needs them to go and become what your body needs them to become. They are the building blocks of all of the tissue and organs in the human body. In other words, they give your body a boost of fresh, very young stem cells to help with regeneration. Our stem cells age with us and we lose a significant percentage over time. That’s why at about age 35, we can’t recover like we used to.
What do mesenchymal stem cells do?
Seek out degeneration
They build, repair and grow new tissue
They are effective in reducing inflammation and pain
They help modulate the body’s immune responses
Is this regulated and safe?
Umbilical cord stem cells reside in the umbilical cords from healthy newborn babies and healthy mothers. Umbilical cord derived stem cells, like all post-natal cells, are categorized as “adult” stem cells. The umbilical cord tissue is donated by pre-screened healthy mothers and healthy babies in the United States. We abide by all of the most stringent FDA and medical guidelines. Your safety, results and comfort are our top concern.
Why Wait to Restore Your Health?
Our patients have a multitude of questions when beginning their regenerative medicine journey. We’ve taken our most frequent ones and answered them!
What is the BIG idea with Regenerative Medicine?
- We’re using advanced regenerative therapeutics & techniques to help restore function and heal the body faster with no limits to age. Our regenerative programs have the potential to work in anyone. For people who have limitations in their quality of life.
- Who suffer from a chronic quality of life limiting problem.
- Who are frustrated with their current treatments, the answers they have been given and they are looking to improve their quality of life.
- Our regenerative programs are aimed to address the “WHY” you have the condition, not the symptoms produced!
Why do we use cord derived stem cells rather than autologous stem cells?
Studies and results have shown that younger cells work much better than our older cells do. Our cells in our bodies age as we age and younger cells can be more effective. This explains why recovery is much harder the older we get.
At what point should a patient explore this option, and when is it too late?
The great news is that our research shows that it’s never too late. Most chronic pain conditions slowly get worse over time, not better. And neuropathy is a progressive disease. For this reason, we encourage patients not to continue to suffer and come and have their problem treated to get them out of the suffering and pain. We have treated patients from 18 -102 years old and had the same great outcomes. Age does not seem to matter when it comes to regenerative medicine.
Why is the time NOW?
- Regenerative therapies right now are at a cost that is affordable to most people even those on a fixed income.
- Healthcare financing companies are offering fantastic programs for those of all income levels.
- In many cases, this therapy is cheaper than the OOP expenses for a knee or hip replacement surgery.
- The technology involved in Regenerative Medicine is better than it has ever been and for the time being, at a very reasonable cost!
Is this covered by insurance?
Unfortunately, insurance does not cover most Regenerative Medicines at this time. Cost depends on what services are necessary for your case. Which can be determined in a consultation with our medical team.