Umbilical Cord Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells
At Brain & Body Health Center & Regenerative Medicine, we have created custom regenerative programs that can be as simple as one treatment with extremely low risk. Our programs are very cost effective with a high success rate!
Mesenchymal Stem Cells Are Important Because…
Among many other things, mesenchymal stem cells are known to have three very important properties:
- Help reduce inflammation
- Modulate the immune system and
- Secrete exosomes that helps tissue to regenerate
Because umbilical cord derived stem cells are less mature than other cells, the body’s immune system is unable to recognize them as foreign and therefore they are not rejected. Thousands of patients have been treated with umbilical cord stem cells and there has never been a single instance of rejection. These stem cells also proliferate more efficiently than “older” cells, such as those found in the bone marrow or fat and therefore, they are considered to be more potent.
We have chosen to use stem cells derived from a donor (host) from an umbilical cord. These specific stem cells are harvested by volunteer donors who are screened for disease, drug use, and psychological health issues. These cells have the greatest likelihood of producing an exceptional results for many reasons.
Why we selected umbilical cord derived stem cells for a number of reasons:
- They contain the most potent mesenchymal stem cells available and therefore garner the best regenerative results.
- It does not require surgery.
- There are no serious negative side effects and the cells are undifferentiated, therefore the body does not reject them. In fact, these cells have been used for over thirty-five years to help reduce the chance of organ transplant rejection.
- Zero age = longest telemere length
- DNA neutral
- Removal of red blood cells and Class 1 and Class 2 antigens.
- Processed and delivered according to FDA guidelines of all tissue used for healthcare purposes (like blood transfusions).
A Powerhouse of Untapped Potential
Wharton’s jelly is a gelatinous substance in the umbilical cord that provides cushioning and support to the umbilical veins and artery. Also known to be a rich source of cytokines, growth factors, proteins and mesenchymal stem cells.
All which are the functional factors involved in the reconstruction, repair, and protection of human tissue.
What We Do
We strive to improve the quality of life for patients who have a diverse range of conditions.
Our practice focuses on the life-changing benefits of regenerative medicine with a holistic approach to care that considers overall wellness.
Request An Appointment:
More About MSC’s
Take a moment to learn more about multipotent stromal cells and why we use them. We’ve taken our most frequent ones and answered them!
What are mesenchymal stem cells (MSC’s)?
In scientific terms, they are multipotent stromal cells that can differentiate into a variety of cell types, including cartilage, bone, and muscle. Multipotent implies “unlimited potential” and they are progenitor cells, so they have gene activation potential to differentiate into discrete cell types, but divide a limited number of times. This is naturally occurring built-in safety to prevent undesired cell division.
How do MSC's work?
Simply stated, cord derived stem cells have an innate intelligence and activate the body’s own self-healing mechanisms. They seek out inflammation and degenerations – They go where your body needs them to go to repair what is being damaged. They are the building blocks of all of the tissue and organs in the human body. In other words, they give your body a boost of fresh, very young stem cells to help with regeneration. Our stem cells age with us and we lose a significant percentage over time. That’s why at about age 35, we can’t recover like we used to.
What is the BIG IDEA?
- We’re using advanced regenerative therapeutics & techniques to help restore function and heal the body faster with no limits to age. Our regenerative programs have the potential to work in anyone. For people who have limitations in their quality of life.
- Who suffer from a chronic quality of life limiting problem.
- Who are frustrated with their current treatments, the answers they have been given and they are looking to improve their quality of life.
- Our regenerative programs are aimed to address the “WHY” you have the condition, not the symptoms produced!
Is this covered by insurance?
Insurance companies have chosen to not cover stem cells at this time. However, this therapy right now is at a cost that is affordable to most people and even those on a fixed income. Healthcare financing companies are offering fantastic programs for those of all income levels. In many cases, this therapy is cheaper than out-of-pocket expenses for a knee or hip replacement surgery. So, rather than spend a deductible for surgery or other invasive procedures that have a low success rate, maybe it’s time to consider regenerative medicine and stem cells.
Is this regulated and safe?
Umbilical cord stem cells reside in the umbilical cords from healthy newborn babies and healthy mothers. Umbilical cord derived stem cells, like all post-natal cells, are categorized as “adult” stem cells. The umbilical cord tissue is donated by pre-screened healthy mothers and healthy babies in the United States. We abide by all of the most stringent FDA and medical guidelines. Your safety, results and comfort are our top concern.
Patient Success Stories
Curious to know how our patients are responding? Our patients amaze us everyday! Their life-altering results inspire our mission. We think their stories will inspire you to take action.